Monday, September 19, 2011

Distribution


Distribution:  I thought of a couple different ways to sell my product some people want meals some want individual orders. I Figure I make both!  All items are under the $5 mark expect the chicken fingers. I did this for a quick snack or food on the go!. Then for the real hungry people they can get meals We have a appetizer, Main Course, Desert and drink for 9.99 or main course and drink for 4.00! yes you might think any main course??! This is true the drinks are so cheap any ways because I buy them in bulk I can do this and still make profit maybe not as much but at least the customer is happy ( chicken finger combo is 4.50 though)

With Product i will buy it all in bulk! From different distributors, Like costco and i will make deals with pepsi or coke to put there logo on the side of my truck in huge marquee if they cut me a deal on there product. Business relationships are important.

No comments:

Post a Comment