Monday, August 8, 2011

EOC Week 5: Social Networks and Job Hunting

Social Networking with Jobs is pretty awesome! I think its a win lose situation thought. Lets say for example there are two possible hires for a radio job me and this other girl. (Will just name her Ashley) And the radio station looks at both our resumes and Ashley is way more qualified then me, but Ashley is a huge party animal and this station is a Religious Station but they pay 100,000 more then Ashley job now, so she defiantly wants it. Well they look at our facebooks see that im very religious and Ashley parties, they are probably going to hire me. So it hurts people and helps people, over all don't put stuff on the web you don't want others to see! It could hurt you get a really good job. I hear a lot of companys with google you now before they give you a job. Its scary but just be careful with how you present your self on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment