Monday, August 22, 2011

EOC Week 6: Mex3, what 3 products I use and why?

Being a college student I use a lot of technology based items so as for the items i use the most number one has to be my iphone! My iphone is my life it is attach to my hip and apple did a amazing job selling me and millions on buying this amazing phone. I use it for the phone of course, texting is simple and easy keeping everyone's conversation titled under their name. Then its so easy to check emal, facebook and twitter. And of course when im bored i can play fun games and apps, but then there is of course helpful apps to help you with fitness and fiance. This phone overall is amazing and i think my day would be a lot more stressful without it.

The Second thing that I use on a daily bases is my pontiac g5 and what sold me on this car was the sleekness of the look and the smooth ride it has not to mentions the dealer was really good with words !

the last thing i use most often has to be my laptop computer which of course is another apple product. the apple computer works so well with my iphone and ipad. It also works really well with photoshop, protools, and avid with ease plus it seems to not have any issues. plus its also sleek looking

No comments:

Post a Comment