Monday, July 11, 2011

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

My name is Heather Collins, I was born March 10th 1990 in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have lived in Las Vegas my whole life and been interested in audio almost my whole life. I got into audio when I was  fourteen and went to a cirque show and watch the show from the sound booth. I was amazed with audio and proceed to do audio in high school and then signed up for audio production school at The Art Institute of Las Vegas. I have now been going there for three years. I plan after college to start doing some stage work out in Vegas for local shows and hopefully meet and grow from there. I also am a radio DJ in Las Vegas for Mix 94.1 is another passion i have, i also do photography for the website you can check it out at Mix941.fm anyways feel free to follow me, write me, and tweet me @heather_red

No comments:

Post a Comment